MARKETING SPECIALIST / COORDINATOR
Creative, strategic and high-energy bilingual marketing professional with strong track record poised to move into new role. Technologically savvy with proven experience in identifying, analyzing and developing opportunities. Exercises discretion, professionalism and exceptional judgment to handle sensitive information. Employs strong written and verbal communication skills and consistently initiates successful strategies to align with the ever-changing digital landscape.
Extremely proficient in Graphic Design, Photoshop CS5-5, InDesign CS5-5, MS Office, Adobe Suite, California Regional Multiple Listing Service (CRMLS), and social media platforms.
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage | Arcadia, CA | 03/02/12 – Present
Engaged by the oldest and most established residential real estate franchise system in North America due to 19 years of exemplary marketing experience and expertise in Photoshop and InDesign.
- Confidently and knowledgeably lead the conceptualization, strategizing, planning and initiation of all marketing/advertising to advance overall real estate sales campaign goals for approximately 120 agents.
Created marketing action plan for multi-million dollar producer resulting in a $3.2M home listing.
- Interface and collaborate with agents, utilize digital expertise to oversee their individual websites, social media pages, digital and print advertising, and create internal meeting PowerPoint presentations.
Designed and facilitated distribution of +500 recruiting brochures resulting in office recording a 23% increase in sales over the previous year.
- Astutely prepare appealing print media (flyers, postcards, brochures) and visual ads with InDesign and Photoshop.
Assisted in production of marketing materials featuring a $40M property for commercial real estate agent.
- Enter submissions of residential and commercial listings into MLS data base and record open house event dates.
- Remain current on relevant trends, innovations and changes affecting marketing.
Nova Graphic | N. Hollywood, CA | 12/00 – Present
Graphic Design / Web Consultant
- Plan, interpret, develop visual style/layout and produce marketing and sales collateral including catalogs, brochures, event posters / displays, logos, special promotional items and design content for websites.
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage | Calabasas, CA | 01/12 – 02/12
- Designed and developed marketing, collateral, promotional materials from concept-to-copy writing to pre-press production and web implementation and trained new coordinators.
Previous Employment At-a-Glance
Konica Minolta Business Solutions | Windsor, CT | 10/09 – 01/11
The Hartford Insurance | Southington, CT | 10/08 - 10/09
Bank of America | Windsor, CT | 06/06 -06/08
Global Client Service Advisor
Retail Brand Alliance Corp | Enfield, CT | 06/04 - 11/05
Visual Graphic Designer
NEWvENTURE Technologies Corp | Enfield, CT | 01/97 - 12/02
Bachelor of Science (BS) –Marketing | Central Connecticut State University | New Britain, CT