1510 pass ave.
Burbank CA 91505
I am currently enrolled in telecommunication Program at the moment I’m learning local
networking Previously I had been doing hands on Labs in punch down boards,Cabling some
electronics and learning Greentech with installation of solar paneling also assembling the solar
panels I would like a chance with a company to learn more hands on in the career field that i
changed over to i am great team player I’m a very quick Learner. Work well with others as a
4/16to present time OUT SOURCE TECHS
Level 2 tech
I have been working with the company about nine month i recently graduted from ATC ,before
graduting i deciced to to start working early so i can better comprehand my new carrie i have
work with several company and i learn diffrent way of doing pulls drops and termantion and
help punch down in servers i have done security camera phone lines and a lot of data cabling.
4/13 10/15 RESPITE CARE
· Went and relived late to of autistic kids for 5 hrs a day depending o. Parents needs
· spectrum of the autistic child help with behavior modification ,and also work with
retiredveterans help them out with chores they could not do any more I would help them
JohnjVera@Casas Vera realty 5/12 2/14
· Did remodeling for Mr. Vera as a subcontractor also found leads for
· Casas Vera realty and got some Commissions for the homes that did get referrals
that i Also did repair work Drywall carpentry.
Mostly did maintenance for Mr. Vera at some apartments that he managed .
Aerotek, Mission Valley CA
Temp Worker 10/07 to 04/08
• Worked through staffing agency at Southwest Fabricators, then was
Hired on with Southwest Fabricators from 04/08 to08/08
Veolia Transit, Chula Vista CA
Bus operator 01/07 to 10/07
• Drove bus route making sure that my checkpoints/times were Correct never to run late or early
•Making sure the public was satisfied with the way the bus was
Operating with safety in professional manner
Five star pizza Bellview FL.
Asst manager 9/04 5/06
Make sure was running properly that we had fresh dough made that all customers had a great
experience with the delivery or if there were walk-in made the feel at home .inventory every
night did purchasing made sure prep was done and store maintain cleanliness throughout the
day and watched variance in labor hours.
Dayco Mark 4, Ocala FL
Molder 10/02 to 06/06
• Molded hoses for General motors, Ford, Chrysler and Volvo
• Made sure all hoses done to specifications, proper counts,
Measurements were correct for the product going out for the night and
reLoading the trucks up .
Education: Certificate of High school Equivalency
I have been certified As a management Supervisor and trainer for food handling, throughout
restaurant services also how to deal with costumers.
Reference upon request