Judith A. Carbino-Hicks / 1725 Grismer Avenue - #311, Burbank, CA 91504
firstname.lastname@example.org / Home: (818) 414-2936 Cell: (818) 414-2936
• Highly dependable administrative assistant with over twenty years of extensive experience in the Entertainment Industry via Media, Publicity, Advertising, and Production
• Capable, organized professional; highly effective in challenging multi-task environments for improved delivery and achieving benchmarks
• Action-driven team player with a positive attitude who provides proactive contribution in a contagious manner, resulting in proven results
• Works well with all departments and levels of staff on a synergistic level in order to demonstrate excellence
• Innovative problem-solving, creative approach with strong communication and interpersonal skills towards proven best practices
TwinStar Entertainment, Inc. – Executive Development-Script Coverage and Story Development for theatrical/TV/Online projects 10/2015 - Present
The Muraviov Company – Simi Valley, CA Reader/Script Coverage and Assistant Shopper for theatrical/TV/Pilot Episodes 05/2012-08/2015
MediaMax Online: Burbank, CA - Publicity Research Coordinator - Media capture in the form of Broadcast, Print, and Online for various studios and clients. 02/2010-09/2015
KING & ASSOCIATES LAW FIRM: Glendale, CA Receptionist/Point Person/Admin 01/2009-01/2010
Updated Bankruptcy cases via MyCase software, maintained phone system, troubleshooting PC systems as needed, organized all outside functions
CONTRACTING/ADMINISTRATIVE: Apple One, Adecco, Temps on Time: 03/2005-05/2008
Office Team: Various temp assignments requiring SAP, MS Office Suite, in-house softwares, procedures, expense reports, travel arrangements Walt Disney Imagineering, meeting arrangements, tape management Disney Interactive, Facilities, Procurement, Costume and Wardrobe, etc.
DISNEY CONSUMER PRODUCTS: Burbank, CA: IT SHARED SERVICES: Provided Excel reports for users and open tickets in Finance/HR/Help Desk - Site Sustainment 05/2004-02/2005
UNIVERSAL STUDIOS, INC., Universal City, CA 02/1987-11/2001
TITLE: OPERATIONS ANALYST-CHANGE CONTROL COORDINATOR
Responsible for Quality Assurance and implementation of computer programs. Serviced users spanning from in-house to New York, New Jersey, Florida, and Scotland on multi-level platforms.
• Improved response time to technical problems by designing, developing and implementing an automated system to organize technical manuals in a user efficient manner.
• Supervised development of a change control user's manual to communicate procedures for programming and streamlining the implementation process.
• Increased the efficiency and streamlined the software process by implementing changes and developing a user's manual.
• Created and maintained a smooth working environment through implementation and enforcement of standard operating procedures for all projects.
• Enhanced and involved teamwork efforts in shop projects such as relocation of entire data center to new location on the lot, and heading Disaster Recovery project by organizing and implementing offsite data
VAN DERVEER PHOTO EFFECTS, Burbank, CA 11/1985-01/1987
OFFICE MANAGER/ADMINISTRATION - Responsible for Payroll and general office management.
• Managed office and distributed payroll. Researched and located critical materials necessary for portraying and enhancing a completed created visual product.
• Contributed to a team effort by being a jack-of-all-trades and assisting where needed, i.e., rotoscoping, film processing, model making, etc.
• Achieved administrative credit in the motion picture, “Space Camp”. (1986) and various others
• California State University Northridge-CSUN, Northridge, CA
BS Degree - Consumer Affairs/Major - Minor/ Marketing - Emphasis/Psychology:
• Los Angeles Valley College Job Training Office: Valley Glenn, CA 3/02-8/02
TA – TEACHER’S ASSISTANT for Microsoft Office Suite Applications: Word, Excel, PP, Access
TA – WRITING CONSULTANT/STUDENT AID for the LAVC Writing Center 9/02-2/03
• CERTIFICATIONS: Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (Courses only) /Job Control Language HR Certificate from Workshops Human Resources Assistant - GPA - 3.8
• TECHNICAL SKILLS: MS Office Suite, CA-Librarian/CCF, Roscoe and TPX Platforms, Access, PowerPoint, TVEyes, MediaPlayer, 5.0, Roxio Creator-DF, Adobe Acrobat, Illustrator, Photoshop
• PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT: SOCAP-Southwest Regional Chapter Consumer Affairs Professionals / AAF - American Advertising Federation President - Spring 2004
Hobbies/Interests: running, biking, movie-going, writing coverage for scripts, traveling, hiking, play-going, painting, and an avid interest in Art History