338 N Cordova St Telephone: 818.848.3079
Burbank, CA 91505 Cell Phone: 310.339.3070
Over 20 years professional experience in company/customer relations, financial analysis, contract set up, and accounting, including accounts receivable, inter-company account reconciliation, and division-wide cash flow management. Understanding and knowledge of Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS), Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), and SAP.
Work well with all levels of management and associates. Have provided administrative/customer services support throughout my professional experiences.
Computer Proficiency Auditor Interface Contract Funding
SSBI Data Collection Legal Requirements
Financial Reporting Ethics Account Reconciliation
June 1985-Dec. 2013
- Manage and update contractual funding and labor visibility reports
- Serve as Contract Setup Specialist for Accounting Department
- Determine allowable/unallowable contract costs
- Conduct verification of contract billing rates, funding profiles, accounting data
- Review, evaluate, validate funding documents for compliance with contractual requirements
- Audit journal vouchers for accuracy and appropriate justification in accordance with DCAA procedures
- Prepare documentation for, and assist with, internal audits conducted by DCAA
- Train personnel in research and correction process of invalid labor, material and other direct contract charges
- Control point for all activity concerning changes and closures of General Ledger accounts
- Monitor company funded activities within current year for account reconciliation
- Manage special projects for the Director of Accounting as required
- Assist accounts receivable to respond to and resolve customer problems
- Control point for processing billing log numbers
- Track and maintain various cost reports and metrics via SAP ensuring accuracy
- Train colleagues in various IT system applications
- Research subcontract/purchase order data using SAS legacy billing and accounting systems
- Active participant in the Raytheon Finance and Accounting Training Program; R6S, SAP, EVMS, FAR/DFAR, GAAP, IOT, DFAS Payment Manual
- Maintain on-going communication with internal and external customer.
- Administrative assistance for our El Segundo site/dept as parent site located in Texas.