Medical Front Desk Receptionist
1808 N. Catalina St., Burbank CA 91505
Medical Biller and Coder with exceptional customer service and organization skills seeking a Medical Front office positon. Proficient in medical terminology, third-party medical insurance, Medicare.
CORE QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Knowledgeable in Windows 10, 8, and Vista
- Familiar with reimbursement methodologies
- Adept in ICD-10, CPT and HCPCS code sets
Kaplan University, 9/136/16
Certificate - Medical Billing and Coding
Practicum: Skills in health information technologies, medical coding, and reimbursement methodologies were assessed across various systems in healthcare. Proficiency level was confirmed using-real health records- with the following platforms through AHIMA VLabs:
- DrChrono- an electronic health record (HER) system for inpatient and outpatient health records and physician practice management.
- Quadra Med - a Master Patient Index (MPI) suite
- 3M Coding and Reimbursement System - a decision-based encoder software suite using current versions of ICD-10, CPT, HCPCS code sets, reimbursement groupers, and extensive health information reference texts.
- HealthPort ROI - a Release of Information (ROI) information systems that logs and analyzes patient information requests online.
12/10/02 – Present Target Burbank, CA
In-Stock Team Member
- Assist customers with questions, concerns and direct them to merchandise
- Efficiently and accurately maintained stock merchandise according to store plan
- Manage and replenish store inventory
- Operate cash register, take various forms of payments, and provide customers with receipts
- Deliver excellent customer services daily