731 E. Magnolia Blvd Apt A
PHP Developer - LAMP Developer - Web Developer - Software Developer
- OOP: Expert
- PHP: Advanced
- MySql: Advanced
- JQuery: Advanced
- AJAX: Advanced
- E-commerce: Expert
- HTML 5: Intermediate
- JIRA: Intermediate
- GitHub: Intermediate
- Bootstrap: Intermediate
- Responsive Design: Intermediate
- OpenCart: Intermediate
- XML: Advanced
- Payment Processors /Gateways: Expert
- MVC Design Pattern: Intermediate
- Google API’s: Intermediate
- SOAP: Intermediate
- AWS: Intermediate
- Microsoft Office: Advanced
- Windows: Advanced
- Computer Hardware: Advanced
- Networking: Advanced
- Management: Advanced
- Sales Training: Advanced
- Organizational: Advanced
- Multitasking: Advanced
- Decision-making: Advanced
- Communications: Advanced
4Over April 2016 – July 2016
- Built a restful API for the exchange of images from our server to a customer’s front end designer.
- Images were populated as results from a search query and the proper amount of credits were deducted based on image cost or intended use.
- Updated/Modified HTML, CSS and JS/J Query to make changes to existing websites that displayed various products for e commerce.
- Modified MySql DB when needed to handle updated or newly created web content.
- Updated JIRA tickets to collaborate with QA team.
- Used GIT to update changes to code repositories.
Essential Management Systems May 2015– April 2016
PHP IT Product Manager
- Designed and implemented a product integrated customizable E-Commerce website with database driven content management system used for marketing of products or services, account management, customer service and scheduling.
- Implemented gateway/payment processor API's for payments.
- Debugged and improved entire system by adding features to key apps to improve the customer experience and optimizing code to decrease execution times.
- Assigned tasks to other team members and reviewed their code to make sure proper product integration.
Essential Management Systems May 2014 – May 2015
PHP Lead Developer
- Designed and implemented solutions to requested tasks by business partners. Completed a QuickBooks web connector integration using SOAP/XML to transmit payroll data from MySql DB into QuickBooks payroll file.
- Completed a recursive billing system to process subscription payments through a payment gateway API using a custom written PHP algorithm to populate a DB queue, leaving the option to process/update queue from response or build a batch file to transmit/download responses via CURL to parse and update the DB queue in a single transaction.
- Debugged several small bugs reported by users.
- Upgraded system code to PHP 5.2 and got rid of the depreciated functions and added code to make system PCI compliant.
Essential Management Systems Jan 2013 – May 2014
- Completed an import program for parsing, formatting and inserting customer data from an Excel CSV file into a MySql DB tables.
- Completed a business account creation program which took data that was inserted into a centralized database from a customer sign up form to create a new business database then populate the DB with appropriate information.
- Created a implementation plan for the scalability of the software product by creating procedures using the two information import programs I designed, a "blank template DB" and a Directory structure of files. Combining all of these together a new business could be signed up and have a running system in a little more than a week.
Self Employed – Personal Trainer October 2005 – January 2013
- Built a successful business from the ground up.
- Trained and motivated clients to meet their goals.
BS Computer Science May 2003